- Help you select the proper business entity or organization structure and handle the formation for you.
- Draft joint venture agreements to safeguard your assets when entering new collaborations.
- Draft non-disclosure and no-compete agreements to protect your company’s intellectual property including trade secrets, copyrights and trademarks.
- Draft employment contracts, policies and handbooks for your team.
- Draft independent contractor so that your outsourced work is protected.
- Draft professional service agreements to protect your work with clients.
- Represent you in purchasing or selling a business.
- Review and negotiate commercial lease agreements.
- Draft, review and negotiate other contracts.
A snapshot of the work that we do…
Outside Counsel for Established Business
Client operated a haircare company with a strong brand identity for several years. Firm was retained to counsel on employee and personnel matters, brand protection and other intellectual property matters. Firm also drafted all independent contractor and client agreements.
Commercial Lease Review + Negotiation
Client owned a boutique for several years but was opening a new shop in a prestigious downtown location. Firm was retained to review and negotiate a very extensive and potentially burdensome lease in favor of our client.